Thursday, March 12, 2015

"It Follows" Keeps Us Waiting

Poster borrowed from IndieWire.com

So it looks like I got ahead of myself and got some dates mixed up. It Follows will actually not be released on VOD until the 27th, in two weeks. It will be in select theaters starting Friday, but the only one in California is in Los Angeles. I guess after Digging Up the Marrow started its amazing journey in the bay area we were a bit too lucky to have this victory too. Not to worry! In two weeks, It Follows will have a larger release and I'm sure there will be at least a handful of local theaters screening it. I'm disappointed but this does build anticipation for the movie too, so I won't complain. And there is no shortage of awesome posters to keep you curious. 

-Huntress

No comments:

Post a Comment