Saturday, November 16, 2013

Busy Busy Busy but Productive

I strive to post at least a brief update everyday just to keep people interested as a good blog writer should but I haven't been able to lately... By no means does that mean I have forgotten about the blog, in fact it's because I've had a rare opportunity to screen quite a few films.

Here is a list of future reviews to come:

"Entity"
"The Tunnel"
"Black Waters of Echo Pond"
"Hansel & Gretel"
"Suspiria"
"Retard -0 Tron 3"
"Wild Hunt"
"The Conjuring"
"Rob Zombies Halloween II"
"Crash & Burn"
"Berserk 1-3"
"My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done?"
"Sound of My Voice"
"April Fools" (1980)
"Place Beyond the Pines"
"Series 7: The Contenders"
"Project X"
"Alien vs Predator"
"Drive"
"Dreams in the Witch House"
"Outlaw of Gor"
"Jack Brooks Monster Slayer"
"A Bittersweet Life"
"Hatchet 1-3"
"Samurai Cop"
"Miami Connection"
"Demons"
"Cyborg Cop"
"Hercules"
"Beyond the Grave"

If you find yourself watching a film that you'd like to see reviewed by the Overlook Theatre, please feel free to bring it to my attention.

1 comment:

  1. He beats us if we don't fill out our review forms =*( - Ice Giant

    ReplyDelete