Friday, October 18, 2013

A Change of Plans

          It seems almost all of the citizens are busy tonight, so instead of hosting the double feature I'll be heading out to one. I feel very lucky to live so close to an awesome city like San Francisco that has an awesome theater like the Castro Theatre and even luckier that they happen to have their own double feature tonight.



First up is a personal favorite of mine, "The Blair Witch Project". I remember I saw this the first week it opened and totally thought it was real, yeah I was a moron. Still its an awesome film even though "Scary Movie" might have ruined a scene...



The original Japanese horror that America remade into a block buster. I have not seen this for years and I'll admit I barely remember it, needless to say I'm very excited. 

I may  or may not be reviewing these films either way I'll post something when I get home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment