Monday, November 25, 2013

The Overlook Theatre will be Participating in 25 Days of Shitmas

I am very excited to announce that we will be contributing to Shit Movie Fest's 3rd Annual "25 Days of Shitmas". We will basically be reviewing a holiday film with many of the blogging elite,but seeing as I joined a bit late, many films have already been picked. From the films I could think of that were left, I narrowed it down to...


The first film is "Santa's Slay". Ice Giant suggested this film that stars Bill Goldberg (the WCW wrestler of course) as Santa who I'm guessing kills people on x-mas.



The second pick is "Hardware", a film that I've wanted to review for a while now. I saw it was on the list of films reviewed the 1st Shitmas and since I didn't remember "Hardware" taking place during the holidays I was very surprised and just couldn't pass up the opportunity.
I plan on doing a double feature screening of the films so either way both will get an Overlook Theatre style review.

Also The Overlook Theatre has recently reached a modest 100 followers on Facebook and to celebrate, I'm giving away another couple of Ultra Violet codes. This time for "Hansel & Gretel" and "The Last Exorcism part II" To enter, just jump on Facebook and send The Overlook Theatre a message with your E-mail and which movie you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment