Friday, June 7, 2013

V/H/S 2, Contest and SF Theater Date!

          Hey I know its counter productive to advertise other "real theaters" but V/H/S 2 will be showing at the Clay Theatre on 7/19/13 (July 19th is a Friday). I plan on going so hit me up, lets car pull, pregame, and have a killer time *wink wink*.
Here's a brief run down of the directors in case you haven't heard...

Directors:
Simon Barrett:       - "Dead Birds" (Writer), "A Horrible Way to Die" (Writer)
Adam Wingard:     - "A Horrible Way to Die", "You're Next"
Eduardo Sanchez:  - "Blair Witch Project", "Lovely Molly"
Gregg Hale:           - "Altered" (Producer), "Seventh Moon" (Producer)
Timo Tjahjanto:     - "Macabre"
Gareth Evans:        - "The Raid: Redemption"
Jason Eisener:        - "Hobo With a Shotgun"

          Also, they have a contest going on right now over on the V/H/S 2 facebook page. The 5 best V/H/S 2 inspired pieces of art win a Bluray copy of the first film and an autographed poster (All directors!) from the new film. I lack real talent so I did a quick photo shoot and these are the tools I used:
         Just stuff I had lying around; couple skulls, fake blood (My secret recipe), VCR, and DVD's to break (Inception did in fact survive though)... This was the one I picked:
        Now enter yours and donate the signed poster to the best theater in the Bay Area! (The Overlook Theatre if you didnt guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment