Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Goblin Announces First North American Tour

       

           "Dawn of the Dead", "Deep Red", "Suspiria", mentioning these names conjure up many things for me but the first thing I recall and instantly start hearing is Goblin. They are one of the reasons people like me love Italian horror. The Goblin's really made the 70's an awesome time for horror by provided many of the best films with awesome progressive rock soundtracks. Progressive rock is kind of a weak way to describe something as cool as Goblin so I recommend you check them out for yourself, either rent an Argento film or hunt down a CD...Or see them LIVE!

10/1 Atlanta, GA - The Loft
10/3 Asheville, NC - The Orange Peel
10/4 Baltimore, MD - Otto Bar
10/5 Philadelphia, PA - Underground Arts
10/6 Brooklyn, NY - The Music Hall of Williamsburg
10/9 Boston, MA - Sinclair
10/10 Montreal, QC - Le National
10/11 Toronto, ON - Opera House
10/12 Pontiac, MI - The Crofoot
10/13 Chicago, IL - Metro
10/15 Denver, CO - The Gothic Theatre
10/18 Seattle, WA - Neumos
10/19 Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theatre
10/20 San Francisco, CA - The Regency Ballroom
10/22 Los Angeles, CA - Beyond Fest @ The Egyptian Theater
10/25 Austin, TX - Housecore Horror Film Festival
10/27 Austin, TX - Housecore Horror Film Festival

I was planning to try to get out to Austin to see them but they just recently announced this tour and yes SF gets a date! This is beyond words for me and I will for sure be attending, I will let you know when I learn more.

1 comment: