Monday, June 17, 2013

Lisa's Little Angels

          I was roaming around on eBay looking for cool custom horror stuff when I stumbled upon this...



      Here is the description:
         16 INCHED FULL VYNAL BERENJUER DOLL REBORN INTO A BABY VAMPIRE USING GHS PAINTS.SHE HAS TWO HANDSCULPTED FANGS, HANDSCULPTED EARS,BLOOD RED LIPS,BLACK HANDPAINTED EYES,FINGER NAIL AND TOENAILS ALL SEALED.SHE COMES IN OUTFIT AND DIAPER AS SHOWN AND WILL BE SIGNED BY THE ARIST.

          These dolls cover a wide range of horror, from a subtle form to a ... well I'll just put some pictures up and show you.




And my favorite! How awesome is this "Splice" baby!
          I believe the "Splice" baby is one of the many custom orders Lisa does. It seems these babies go for around $75-$175, so start saving for next years mothers day. You can reach Lisa by finding one of her many listings on eBay or here at her site. I'll leave you with this:


No comments:

Post a Comment