Thursday, June 6, 2013

          Okay as a visual aid I thought I should post a picture of how we are currently operating with out a projector screen. I can't think of a better way to do it than to share multiple pictures I took during "The Last Stand" (which just finished around 4:AM here).
          Take it away Arny!



          In the front row there is one of my good friends and frequent member of the audience. He managed to make it through the whole movie just to fall asleep right about where my photos leave off (which is the final fight (side note; Arnold hits a belly to back suplex and a power bomb during the fight)). This sucks for him since the first 75min of this film are incredibly lame. Oh this movie does have a good amount of gore... Still its late and the first two posts I've written are very off topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment