Sunday, May 10, 2015

Bubble Head Nurse Action Figure: Silent Hill 2

If you're feeling like I do and are still bummed about del Toro's news of Silent Hill's cancellation, then this might help you like it did me. The Iconic Silent Hill 2 Nurse is up for pre-order over on BigBadToystore for $54.99. I already ordered mine, now I'm just considering getting a second...

I'm not sure why her head is unfinished in this photo, but don't worry they ship completed.


 And if you just can't wait for a pre-order to be filled or just really need an awesome figure NOW, then checkout this Pyramid Head. He's a little pricey at $59.99 but you definitely get what you pay for, a great paint job and a wide range of articulation. I've recently spent a ton of money on music and movies so I just can't bring myself to order this guy yet, but if he's still here next time I get paid I will definitely be purchasing him! But if you have money and don't mind waiting for a pre-order, there's one more figure to see...

Robbie the Rabbit from Silent Hill 3


Yes he looks amazing but at a pre-order price of $269.99, I'll have to just enjoy the pictures.



If anyone ends up ordering a Silent Hill figure from this site, please comeback and share your experience!

- Lord Battle


No comments:

Post a Comment