Tuesday, January 28, 2014

L.A. Slasher and Possibly the Most Interesting Page on Facebook














Writer director Martin Owen has done something amazing and yes, it involves the stylish character shown above (Thanks to Fangoria for letting me steal the picture). Mr Owen has managed to take a slew of "celebrities" that normally repel people from theaters and turn it into an awesome horror fantasy. 

Mischa Barton, Eric Roberts, Andy Dic, and Dave Bautista are just a few of the names that will appear in this film. And I'm sure you've figured out that the character pictured above isn't a big fan of these people... Oh and I forgot to mention that this slashers heroine is Brooke Hogan.

As if the picture and list of names wasn't enough, I still have my favorite part of this film to share, its Facebook page. Yes, the Facebook page for "L.A. Slasher" had me laughing from pure excitement, let me show you why.


It seems that our androgynous L.A. Slasher actually runs the Facebook and I must say I'm a fan! Here's another post from the L.A. Slasher.


Yes I "Liked" this post and I support the L.A. Slasher, so what?

The dark and insightful posts are just part of the reason the Facebook page got me so excited, the other parts being the articles the Slasher shares and comments on, and the awesome photos he takes with his future victims...


Here is the Slasher with Josh Lucas


Ethan Hawke


And at the Grammy's with Billy Ray.

I think it's time you jumped on Facebook and like L.A. Slasher, it's easily one of the most entertaining pages running right now. And for slasher fans, this is an excellent experiment in developing a new killer before the release of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment