Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Unicorn City

9 of 9 viewers "Liked" "Unicorn City" (2013, USA)
Here's what the citizens of the Overlook Theatre had to say:

Lord Battle - ""Unicorn City" succeeds at both portraying a realistic group of gamers and making a pretty good comedy. And I thought that was impossible." - 3 1/2 Stars

Drumachine - "A more imaginative "Napolean Dynamite", also less annoying." - 3 Stars

Brewha - "Even LARPing couldn't cover up this true love story." - 4 Stars

The Great Hornito - "Surprisingly terrific!!!" - 4 1/2 Stars

The Berkeley Blazer - "Charming and poignant,  and surprisingly appealing out-side of it's niche-genre focus. Believable looking actors who add to the legitimacy of the world make this unique among nerd-themed comedies." - 3 Stars

Huntress - "I got more than I was expecting from this... But I think once is enough for a while." - 3 Stars

Math Mage - "He couldn't have rented that pimp bus; why does he own a pimp bus!?" - 4 Stars



The Overlook Theatre Final Rating*
This film was screened with "Wild Hunt." I'd highly recommend watching these films, they complement each other like a film yin-yang. Seriously though, I have seen many table top game movies and 99% of the time they leave me angry. I can honestly say this is the best nerd based table top focused film I have seen, not that it means much.

*Based on the star ratings turned in by character reviewers, others viewed and got to "Dislike" or "Like" but that does not effect the rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment