Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wednesday the 17th Double Feature

         


          I watched "Pacific Rim" yesterday and I must say I loved it. In fact I loved it so much I've been on a giant monster/mech high. This is unusually as I recently only really cared for Ultra Man when it came to this genre but now I cant get enough. I just want to watch monsters suplex each other all day! Since a movie like that doesn't exist (that I know of) one of the frequent visitors of the Overlook came up with a double feature that is pretty close (in a big robot way).

  "Robot Jox", directed by Stuart Gordon.


"Crash and Burn", directed by Charles Band.

          Now keep in mind I have not seen either film before so I can't make promises as to enjoyable these will be. Although I think its pretty safe to judge a book by its cover in this case. The start time should be     6-7PM so clear tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment