Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Lord Weird Slough Feg @ Eli's Mile High Club




























          So I wouldn't normally post about metal shows I go to or bands in generally unless they had some sort of tie to film, this is totally one of those moments. Last night at the show my super cool GF got the band to sign a copy of the newly released album "Laser Enforcer". The cover art of the album could easily double for a straight to video Sci-Fi film.


























         Oh and its totally #1!

           Slough Feg has always put out Sci-Fi themed music but after my recent purchases I can't help but feel this is fate telling me its time, time for the VHS double feature. I previously talked about finding two cool Sci-Fi VHS tapes at Amoeba Records and after last nights show I'm ready to show em. I will post an official date when I decide on one but this will take place in the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment