Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bluray Tuesday!



October 14, 2014

My favorite day of the week is here! It's a light week this week for horror blurays. I'm looking foward to next weeks See No Evil 2 and Wrong Turn 6 myself, I love slasher horror films. Biggest release this week is X-Men Days of Future Past and a couple of retailers do have cool exclusives for this release.

Hallows Eve: Amazon - $12.73

Years after a tragic accident leaves a young child scarred for life, the people responsible pay - with their lives.
This film stars Danielle Harris, one of my favorite survivor girls and I am gonna for sure check this film out soon. I may have to preoder myself a copy or hit up best buy. 

Hallows Eve (Blu-ray) 

X-Men Days Of Future Past: Target - $17.99/ Best Buy - $22.99

The X-Men, including Wolverine, must set aside old rivalries and travel in time to change the past to avert a future crisis which threatens the mutant population and the world.
Best Buy will carry this as a 3D giftset exclusive with the sentinel packaging. I already preordered mine and it should arrive today! Also, Target will carry the exclusive Metalpak which I will be double dipping on as well. The collector in me wants to have the complete set, I do own all the Xmen/Wolverine films in the Metalpak form.

X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D (Blu-ray)
Temporary cover art 
 3D Best Buy Sentinel Packaging with trask files on each mutant


 Target Metalpak

X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D (Blu-ray)
3D Ultimate Edition regular release

X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
Regular single 2D release

Penny Dreadful Season 1: Amazon - $27.99

In Victorian London, figures such as explorer Sir Malcolm Murray, American gunslinger Ethan Chandler, enigmatic medium Vanessa Ives, and others combat supernatural forces. Murray is searching for his adult daughter, now a vampire, and hopes to cure her.
I havent seen this yet, I am interested to one day check this out as well, and Target does have a cool slipcover exclusive for this release.



Penny Dreadful: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)

Penny Dreadful: The Complete First Season with Exclusive Cover Art (Blu-ray)
Target Exclusive Slipcover

Dracula The Complete 1st Season: Best Buy - $29.99

It's the late 19th century, and the mysterious Dracula has arrived in London, posing as an American entrepreneur who wants to bring modern science to Victorian society. He's especially interested in the new technology of electricity, which promises to brighten the night - useful for someone who avoids the sun. But he has another reason for his travels: he hopes to take revenge on those who cursed him with immortality centuries earlier. Everything seems to be going according to plan... until he becomes infatuated with a woman who appears to be a reincarnation of his dead wife.
I tried to watch this when it first aired on tv last year, but I didn't get into it. This may have been canceled due to low ratings and poor reviews, so I may netflix this sometime just because I am a fan of vampires and Dracula so when I am bored and looking for something to watch I may look into this.

Dracula: Season One (Blu-ray)
Temporary cover art

No comments:

Post a Comment